Thursday, 2 October 2008

New Banners

This is just a quick post before I head off to work this morning to show you my new banners & avatars that I've just got from Sharon over at Mana Moon Studios. I was visiting her blog the other day and saw she had a competition running up to the 100th sale in her new graphics shop on Etsy. This gave me the nudge I needed to look at getting a banner set for my blog & webshops. I saw late last night too that she's now reached her 100th sale, so congrats to her ;)




I chose a paisley design in shades of blue/violet which I really love, and Sharon is such a sweetie as she also made it up in a second colour-way to match up with the aqua / turquoise colours in my Jewellery business cards - so now I can pick and choose as the mood takes me. I've got the blue version here on my blog and aqua version on my website and Etsy shop.

I'm off now to work, but I'll be stopping on the way to collect my silver order from the post office depot. This means I can finally finish off a number pieces that I've been working on for a while now!

11 comments:

BeadyPool said...

Oh Ali, that looks fab - very professional, I love the paisly. I would never be able to make a decision as to which one I would like - off to check out the other colour combo now. I'm tempted myself - need a few more sales first though! Vxx

Catherine said...

Oh wow!! Sharon's done it again!! It's beautiful Ali!! I love it!!

Ali P said...

Thanks ladies, I'm so pleased with them ;)

Brandi said...

Oh, Ali, those are gorgeous!!!

There's something about paisley that is so lovely, in my opinion. And, being someone who changes her mind frequently, good thinking on getting a second colorway!!

Tina said...

Beautiful Ali...I am going straight to Sharons website to get some for me!! I love your blog I always get lots of information from it!!

manamoon said...

Oh Ali how absolutely fabulous of you!! Everything looks wonderful and you're such a fantastic customer/friend! Thanks so much for the shout out!!

Gemheaven said...

Oh that looks fab Ali :)

Ali P said...

Thanks Brandi, I know what you mean about paisley, it always makes me think of India, not that I've ever been, but my Grandparents met and lived there before the WW2, and (bear with me as the link may seem a but tenuous!) paisley always makes me think of them, and they were so lovely ;)

Hey Tina, Thanks for your lovely comments. Sharon's designs are really cool, she has some beautiful ones over at her shop - I'll be keeping my eye on your blog to see what you go for too.

Sharon, you are most welcome, thank you so much ;)

Thanks Jo, I'm glad you like my 'new look' ;P

Alison said...

Love the new banner, Ali.

You've been tagged! Don't feel obliged to take part if you don't want to.

BeadyPool said...

Oh shoot, someone got here before me - I've tagged you too!
Hope all is well, I bought the wire book you suggested it all looks fab - just have to find the time to do some ;) Thanks for the recommendation vx

EVY Designs said...

Alison, I have tagged to as well, beautiful banner.