Tuesday, 3 March 2009

All of a Twitter ~ Shop of the Week

I can't quite believe I am managing two posts in one week, but I guess I must be on a roll! A couple of weeks ago I joined the Etsy Twitter Team, basically a group of Etsy sellers who use Twitter to communicate and promote their work. The Team has a 'Shop of the Week' feature ~ which the rest of the team commit to promote through their own blogs, Twitter and other online forums. I think it's a great way to to give each other a boost and to find some great new items too. This week's shop is Angel Kisses Jewelry ~ a family collective of Michelle, her mother Sherry and sister Annette.

Angel Kisses jewelry is all about making individual, one-of-a-kind pieces using gemstones and glass beads and semi-precious metals. I love the textures and colours of their creations, these here are a couple of my favourites.

Even better, this week Angel Kisses are donating 10% of all proceeds from sales to support HIV Positive women in Addis Kidan, Ethiopia, through the Good Samaritan Organization, with which Sherry is personally involved. She is due to travel to Ethiopia next week to visit the women who receive the support from this charity. Go check them out!





5 comments:

Jelveh Designs said...

Twitter etsy team sounds like a great group, and a cool idea to promote one another...
off to check it out, I am all for charity...very nice
Jelveh
Peace

In My Head Studios said...

Thanks for promoting the Shop of the Week!

Ali P said...

Thanks for your comments guys ;)

ChatElaine said...

Lovely jewellery as is yours too, of course. Come visit my blog and collect your AWARD!

Mana Moon Studios said...

Gee I thought I left a comment on this ages ago, sorry! Love your selection and that first bracelet is gorgeous!