Thursday, 7 May 2009

Earrings & Things

To end the post-less spell I thought I'd pop in a quick post to show you some of my latest creations. I've been pretty busy lately with my non-jewellery work; I've been offered a new job which starts in July and so there's lots of finishing up to do in my present job to leave it in a fit state for a successor! I have also been working up to a 3-day craft fair, which happened last weekend (relatively successful and great fun ;) so not much time left for blogging.

As you can see I've been experimenting with wire-wrapping and oxidising, and I'm quite pleased with the results! I am going to try and get around to listing these new earrings on my shops in the next couple of days too ;)

I hope you are all having a good week so far.
Ali

3 comments:

Lotta @ Silverknuten said...

Yum! Gorgeous earrings :-)

Christina J. said...

So pretty! I especially like the last pair pictured.

Ali P said...

Thanks for your comments ladies ;)