Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Autumn 2009

The last time I managed to update this blog it was mid-summer, and I was talking about my summer show and looking forward to starting a new job. It's now four months on, well and truly Autumn, and I'm thinking about Christmas already!


The new job is going well, and I'm not the new girl anymore, which is always a good feeling. There's lots of traveling at the moment, so less time than I'd like for jewellery-making, but I have had lots of time on the train thinking up new design ideas, and I've got a week off soon to try and realise some of them ;)



So in the absence of any brand new jewellery, here are a couple of pics of some earrings I made earlier ;) ~ alternate versions of my silver hoop and glass disc design, featuring lampwork glass by Caroline Cash of Crafted Gems and clusters of beautiful gemstones and pearls. I really enjoy making this design, so these may not be the last incarnation...

2 comments:

sandyxxx said...

Spot on! And I love that you gave it a name too, 'complexity' is an excellent name for a

cow!
I agree with everything you wrote, and I can see all these parts in your work, the layers

adding presence and the final bead giving life being such a perfect description, and it fits

my work too, SO TRUE!!
-------------------------
silver jewelry manufacturers

Rockstarbabu said...

hi i am agree with you i like it
Hi every body Jewellery holds paramount importance in Indian history .
--------------------
925 sterling silver